IF YOU BECOME A TBP BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY EXCHANGE SUBSCRIBER AND PAY BY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD, YOUR SUBSCRIPTION WILL AUTOMATICALLY RENEW EVERY TWENTY-EIGHT (28) DAYS IF YOU DO NOT CANCEL PRIOR TO THE END OF THE TERM. SEE PAID SERVICES SECTION FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE AUTOMATIC RENEWAL TERMS APPLICABLE TO SUBSCRIPTIONS.
Your use of certain Services may be subject to additional terms and conditions, and such terms and conditions will be either listed in this Agreement, or will be presented or accessible to you by TBP when you sign up to use, or use, such Services ('Additional Terms'). All such Additional Terms are incorporated by reference into this Agreement unless otherwise indicated. This Agreement does not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with TBP for products, services or otherwise.
All visitors to our Sites, whether registered or not, are 'users' of the Services for purposes of this Agreement. If you register for the Services by creating a account, you become a 'Subscriber'.
This Agreement and any policy or guideline of the Services may be modified by TBP in its sole discretion at any time, with or without notice. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the revisions to the Site, and you waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such changes or modifications. Your continued use of the Services after the posting of changes or modifications will constitute your acceptance of such changes or modifications; therefore, you should frequently review this Agreement and all applicable terms and policies to understand the terms that apply to your use of the Services. If you do not agree to the amended terms, you must stop using the Services.
- By accessing or using the Services, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are of the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside.
- (b) you have never been convicted of a felony or any criminal offense characterized as a sexual offense and are not required to register as a sex offender with any government entity.
- (c) you have not previously been suspended or removed from the Services.
- (d) you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- (e) you are not a competitor of TBP and are not using the Services for reasons that are in competition with TBP or other than for its intended purpose.
- and (f) you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any country which the United States has (i) embargoed, (ii) identified as a 'Specially Designated National' or (iii) placed on the Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders.
TBP is not responsible or liable in any manner for the conduct of its users, whether or not such conduct is in connection with the use of the Site or the Services. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU USE THE SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK. You agree not to do any of the following in connection with the Services or the Users thereof:
- use the Service in any unlawful manner or in a manner that is harmful to or violates the rights of others.
- Engage in any harassing, intimidating, predatory or stalking conduct.
- use the Services in any manner that could disrupt, damage, disable, overburden, impair or affect the performance of the Services or interfere with or attempt to interfere with any other user's use of the Services.
- impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent your age, identity, affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity.
- make any commercial use of the Services or promote or solicit involvement in or support of a political platform, religion, cult, or sect.
- defraud, swindle or deceive other users of the Services.
- disseminate another person's personal information without his or her permission, or collect or solicit another person's personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes.
- solicit or engage in gambling or any similar activity or any illegal or unlawful activity.
- use any scripts, bots or other automated technology to scrape or access the Services.
- collect or solicit personal information about anyone under the legal age of majority .
- use the Service for any phishing, trolling or similar activities.
- use the Service to redirect users to other sites or encourage users to visit other sites.
- harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Services by electronic or other means or use the Services to send, either directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk e-mail or communications, unsolicited commercial e-mail or communications or other spamming or spimming activities.
- or attempt to access any Services or area of the Sites that you are not authorized to access.
Use of Proprietary Information of Others.
You will not post, copy, transfer, create any derivative works from, distribute, reproduce or show in any manner any copyrighted or trademarked or proprietary information or materials, including any User Content posted by other users, without the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. You acknowledge that information or materials available through the Services may have copyright protection whether or not it is identified as being copyrighted. Prohibited Content. You will not post or transport to any other user any User Content that is illegal or prohibited from being posted, which includes, but is not limited to, any User Content (or links to content) that ('Prohibited Content'):
- is obscene, pornographic, profane, defamatory, abusive, offensive, indecent, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, inflammatory, inaccurate, fraudulent or illegal
- promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual
- is intended to, or does, harass, or intimidate any other user or third party
- may infringe or violate any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party, including User Content that contains others' copyrighted content (e.g., photos, images, music, movies, videos, etc.) without obtaining proper permission first
- contains video, audio, photographs, or images of another person without his or her permission (or in the case of a minor, the minor's legal guardian) or otherwise violates anyone's right of privacy or publicity
- promotes or enables illegal or unlawful activities, such as instructions on how to make or buy illegal weapons or drugs
- violates someone's data privacy or data protection rights
- contains viruses, time bombs, trojan horses, cancelbots, worms or other harmful, or disruptive codes, components or devices
- contains any advertising, fundraising or promotional content
- or is, in the sole judgment of Team Building Project, LLC, objectionable or restricts or inhibits any person from using or enjoying the Services or exposes Team Building Project, LLC or its users to harm or liability of any type
Membership and Subscription Pricing.
You may become a Member of the Service at no cost. As a Member, you will have the ability to participate in some, but not all, of the features and services available within the Service. In order to access additional features and services, you must become a paying subscriber to the TBP Pro Service. Please note that the subscription policies that are disclosed to you in subscribing to the service are deemed part of this Agreement. For purposes of this Agreement the term 'Member' includes subscribers, unless where its usage indicates otherwise. From time to time, TBP may remove the profiles of non-subscribers.
This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Website and/or are a Member. You may terminate your membership and/or subscription at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions provided in your TBP back office. If you terminate your subscription, your subscription will remain active until the end of your then-current subscription period (that is, the subscription period through which you had paid prior to your termination). TBP may terminate your membership and/or subscription by sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your TBP back office account, or such other email address as you may later provide to TBP. If TBP terminates your membership in the Service because you have breached this Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees. All decisions regarding the termination of accounts shall be made in the sole discretion of TBP. TBP is not required to provide you notice prior to terminating your membership and/or subscription. TBP is not required, and may be prohibited, from disclosing a reason for the termination of your account. After your membership or subscription is terminated, all terms that by their nature may survive termination of this Agreement shall be deemed to survive such termination.
To the full extent allowed by applicable law, the Team Building Project, at its sole discretion and for any or no reason, may refuse to accept applications for membership.
You may not (i) activate or use more than one membership account; (ii) select or use an Email Address of another person; (iii) use a name subject to rights of another person without authorization from that person; (iv) use a false or misleading name, mailing address, or email address to activate or use a member account.
By joining the the Team Building Project, you are opting-in to receive email correspondence from the Team Building Project . If you do not wish to receive these emails, you may deactivate your account at any time.
The Team Building Project reserves the right to track your activity by both IP Address as well as individual browser activity while on the Team Building Project website.
The Team Building Project has the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or deactivate, at any time and for any or no reason, your membership in and access to the the Team Building Project Website. You may be referred to appropriate law enforcement agencies if such action is deemed warranted by the Team Building Project .
You agree not to abuse membership privileges by acting in a manner inconsistent with this Agreement. You agree not to participate in any fraudulent behavior of any kind.
The Team Building Project shall be the sole determiner in cases of suspected abuse, fraud, or violation of its rules. Any decision the Team Building Project makes relating to the deactivation of Partnership shall be final and binding.
Spamming is strictly prohibited. Any spamming done to advertise the Team Building Project will result in immediate deactivation of your account. Incidents will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
Your discontinued participation in the the Team Building Project program or failure to notify the Team Building Project of any address (mailing or email) changes may result in the deactivation of your membership.
You shall comply with all laws, rules, and regulations that are applicable to you. You acknowledge that you may only participate in the the Team Building Project program if and to the extent that such participation is permitted by such laws, rules, and regulations.
If you object to any of the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement, or any subsequent modifications to this agreement, or becomes dissatisfied with the Program, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue participation in the the Team Building Project program and properly deactivate your account.
Team Building Project, LLC, and any of their directors, officers, shareholders, employees, assigns, and/or agents shall not be liable for, and you release them from any and all claims for consequential and exemplary damages. You further agree to release Team Building Project, LLC, and any of their directors, officers, shareholders, employees, assigns, and/or agents from all liability arising from or relating to the promotion or operation of any business opportunity you join through your affiliation with Team Building Project, LLC and/or any activities related to it, and agree to indemnify Team Building Project, LLC for any liability, damages, fines, penalties, or other awards arising from any unauthorized and/or illegal conduct that you undertake in operating your business.
You agree that as a Team Building Project, LLC member you are an Independent Business Owner, and not an agent, employee, franchisee, legal representative, or member of Team Building Project, LLC. And as such you have no authority to and will not incur any debt, expense, or obligation in the name of Team Building Project, LLC. Nor will you open any checking account on behalf of, for or in the name of Team Building Project, LLC.